Paws for the Arts
You are here
Tickets are available online and at the Suffolk Humane Office at 412 Kings Fork Road!
Thank you to those that donated to this years event and please know how much we appreciate your generosity. We are asking that you please consider supporting our 2023 event again by donating a piece of art or any art related item (i.e. music lessons, gift certificate to a dance studio, etc.). You can download the Donor Application here. Please consider helping the SHS by attending next year’s event, becoming a sponsor or by donating to one of our auctions. All donations are tax deductible. We will be happy to list you as a donor in our program as well as advertise your art through social media, business cards, etc. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (757) 377-8543 for more information and/or to arrange pick up of your item.
Thank you so much for helping the Suffolk Humane Society achieve our vision to foster a compassionate, educated community of responsible guardians for companion animals.
The Suffolk Humane Society continues to work towards our vision to foster a compassionate, educated community of responsible guardians for companion animals. We are currently planning our Annual “Paws for the Arts” Gala to be held at the Suffolk Riverfront Hilton Garden Inn in 2023. We hope the event will inspire both animal and art enthusiasts to attend. Please consider supporting this event in some way through sponsorship and/or donating items pertaining to the arts. If you are interested or would like more information, please email: email@example.com
Monet Masterpiece - $750
• Table for six with complimentary tickets
• Full page advertisement in program
• Listed as sponsor in program and on all promotional material
• Mention as sponsor throughout evenings activities
• Business logo on table centerpiece
• Complimentary bottle of red or white wine on the table
• Signage on display at event
Visionary van Gogh - $500
• Four complimentary tickets
• Half page advertisement in program
• Listed as a Sponsor in program
• Mention as a Sponsor throughout the evening’s activities
Picture “Purfect” Picasso - $250
• Two complimentary tickets
• Listed as Sponsor in program